LIVE IN THE HOLLYWOOD DISTRICT!
The Beverly Apartments is a certified LEED building and is planted on the 4th floor above all the hustle and bustle of Portland lives our community. Located just 10 minutes from Downtown Portland, The Beverly provides a fun and new approach to apartment living. With custom built features to the location of our apartments.
With Whole Foods within the same building, shopping just got even easier. Hop, skip and a jump away from Trader Joe's Portland MAX lines and Tri-met bus. Two blocks from the Historical Hollywood Theater, Hollywood farmer's market and Grant Park.
No breed or weight restrictions!
- Open courtyard with edible garden
- Gas fire pit
- Tranquil rock water fountain
- Controlled access bicycle storage
- Pet friendly (no weight or breed restrictions)
- 24-hour fitness center
- Controlled access parking available
- Additional storage available
Apartment home features:
- Beautiful wood finishes throughout the kitchen and bathroom
- Stone kitchen counter tops
- Hardwood floor throughout living room and hallway
- Tile flooring in bathroom
- Wool carpeting in bedroom
- Walk-in Closet
- 9ft to 12ft windows in living room allowing tons of natural light
- Stainless steel energy efficient appliances
- Hidden cabinet fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Full size stackable washer/dryer (washer is front load)
- Private balcony overlooking Portland
- Large coat/storage closet
24 Hour Maintenance
Cable TV Ready
High-speed Internet Ready
Hollywood Theatre, showing indie and vintage films, documentaries, and hosting film festivals, while serving pizza and craft beer on tap, is within a 5-minute walk.
LEED Certified Building
Large Dogs Allowed
Laundry: In Unit
Less Than One Year Lease
More Than One Year Lease
One Year Lease
Online Maintenance Portal
Online Rent Payment
Oregon Zoo, housing nearly 2,000 animals from all over the world in replicated habitats, with educational programs, tours and restaurants, is within a 15-minute drive.
Restaurants within a 10-minute walk include Columbia River Brewing Company, Hollywood Burger Bar, Chin's Kitchen, Killer Burger, Hogan's Goat Pizza, Nectar Cafe and My Canh.
Security: Controlled Access
Security: Gated Entry
Security: Night Patrol
Six Month Lease
Small Dogs Allowed
View Type: City
View Type: Mountain
View Type: Territorial
View Type: Wooded
Whole Foods Market, providing the community with organic, locally grown produce, healthy food options, cooking classes and an espresso bar, is within a 5-minute walk.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.