One level Ranch style home in Cedar Mill, Excellent Location - Convenient to Everything! Great yard! - * Close to market of choice -- Bales and Grand Central Bakery
* Near shops & restaurants in very quiet neighborhood and minutes to Hwy 26
* One level ranch style home on acreage
* 3 bedroom, 2 full bath, 1,430 sq. ft. with Central A/C
* Vaulted living room with beams and large windows
* Easy function kitchen with eating nook and separate formal dining.
* All kitchen appliances included + washer and dryer
* Large 2 car Garage with work bench and storage
* Large backyard and nice front yard with mature trees
Schools: Cedar Mill Elem, Cedar Park Middle, Sunset High
** Tenant to confirm schools **
One year, 9 month, 6 month or flexible Month to Month Lease Terms available.
Sorry, No pets & No smoking
FOR INFO FILL OUT A GUEST CARD USING THE "Contact Us" BUTTON.
1. Go to our website: http
2. Click on "For Rent Homes" section
3. Click "view details" for the property you are interested
4. Click "Contact Us" button and fill out the info
Please do not apply for rental without first viewing the property
Disclaimer: All information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Market rate for this listing is $1,875 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $1,895, while 3 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced above the average 3 bedroom home in Cedar Mill by $140.
Students who live in this rental at 675 NW 123rd Avenue attend the following Beaverton School District 48j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Cedar Mill Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Cedar Park Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Sunset High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.