Enjoy coming home to this 3,300 sq ft of beautiful living space with breath-taking views of San Francisco Bay
Location: Melendy Drive near Crestview
In top school district and walking distance to award-wining Heather Elementary School
Spectacular, 270 degree views of the Bay and Canyon from every room: Bay Bridge, San Francisco downtown skyline, San Mateo Bridge, Stanford Campus and Mount Diablo/Hamilton
Back to county park with walking trails
Completely remodeled house with:
- Large open living /dining room
- Fireplaces in the living room, family room and master bedroom
- Decks on every level with spectacular views of the Bay from San Francisco to the San Jose
- Maple hardwood floor (main floor) and wall-to-wall carpet
- Large and elegant master bedroom with walk-in closet
- Master bath has a Jacuzzi overlooking the canyon and the Bay
- Beautiful and spacious, eat-in kitchen with granite countertops and professional stainless steel appliances
- Large family/entertainment room downstairs
- Washer / Dryer on 2nd floor for convenience
- Central vacuum cleaner
- Large 2 car garage with plenty of built-in cabinets and an additional large refrigerator/freezer
$4,900 per month with minimum one-year lease and one month security deposit. Tenant pays all utilities.
Excellent San Carlos Hills neighborhood. Minutes to downtown San Carlos with many terrific shops and restaurants.
Easy access to Highway 280, 101, and 92. 15 minutes to SFO
Miles of hiking and biking trails nearby.
Walking distance to various public parks with playgrounds, tennis courts, baseball and soccer fields
*Sorry, no pets, no smokers. Prefer tenants with clean credit, who know how to enjoy and take care of a house as if it were their own.
If interested, please send e-mail: email@example.com
This listing is cheaper than the average 4 bedroom home in San Carlos by $1,078.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.