Beautiful modern two story home that is perfect for one person or a couple. Sleek design, simple modern furniture, outdoor space and balcony. Only a year old and located one block from Hawthorne and at the base of Mount Tabor. Come see for yourself!
- newly built small home/ADU
- spacious and open floor plan
- 1 bedroom with 1 bathroom
- bright, airy, modern look
- glass doors and white walls
- 800 square feet
- outdoor space and balcony
- fully furnished with 1 queen bed
- open kitchen: concrete composite counter top, gas stove, stainless steel appliances
- custom wood floating staircase
- bamboo floors and high ceilings
- one parking space
- raised beds for gardening (shared with tenants in main house)
- nice safe neighborhood, at the base of Mt. Tabor
- five minute walk to hiking and running trails
- walk to shopping, movie theater, restaurants and Hawthorne district
- good public school district in SE Portland
- two very close bus stops, easy public transportation
- convenient access to major freeways (I-5, I-205, I-86)
- 1 month or longer lease
- near 60th and Division
- available September 1st
- Utilities split with main house tenants (range has been $70-120/month)
Check out the Airbnb listing with more photos...
Utilities not included. Looking for long term rental. - 4 bedrooms (2 downstairs) and 2 bathrooms - Perfect for a small family or 2-3 professionals - bright, airy, modern, glass doors and white walls - approx 2200 square feet - renovated this past year - fully furnished with 4 queen beds. Some furniture may be removed - modern open kitchen: granite counter tops and bar, gas stove - wood and cork floors, downstairs is concrete - dining room, family room, living room, porch, back yard - lots of storage downstairs - easy parking in drive or next to house - nice safe neighborhood, at the base of Mt. Tabor - five minute walk to hiking and running trails - walk to shopping, movie theater, restaurants and Hawthorne district - good public school district in SE Portland - two very close bus stops, easy public transportation - convenient access to major freeways (I-5, I-205, I-86) - looking for one year or longer lease - utilities not included - near 60th and Division - available in November - Email for details and a link to additional photos - house will be shown 7/31 and 8/30
At $1,795, this listing is priced $445 more than the current market rate for a 1 bedroom home in Mount Tabor.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.