A gorgeous two-story duplex available now! Built in 2015, this home is like new with high ceilings throughout and a lot of natural light. This beautiful home is located not far from schools, markets, restaurants, Intel, Costco, mass transportation, and there's easy access to freeways.
- Fully loaded w/ newer plush carpet, high-end laminate flooring, paint, and all major appliances.
- The gourmet kitchen has a generous granite top island that can double as an eating bar or is perfect for entertaining. Stainless steel appliances include a side-by-side fridge w/ water & ice dispenser, a self-cleaning glass top oven, built-in microwave and dishwasher. The pristine cabinetry contains a lazy-Susan and a full size built-in pantry.
- Master bath has a large granite vanity w/ his-and-her sinks, a private commode, and spacious step-in shower w/ glass doors.
- The main bathroom is large with a built-in linen closet, a generous-sized granite vanity, and full-size tub-shower.
- The vaulted master suite includes a walk-in closet and comfortable sitting area.
- The full-size washer & dryer are included & located in a separate laundry area upstairs.
- The over-sized single car garage is complete with an automatic garage door opener.
- Complete w/ a central air, high-efficiency gas furnace (95% efficiency rating), air conditioning, and programmable thermostat that saves on the heating & cooling bill.
- Backyard is fully fenced and the landscape is professionally maintained.
TERMS: Fixed Term Lease. Security deposit starts at $1,000. No smoking. Up to 2 Cats upon approval with additional deposit & pet rent. Renters Insurance required. Tenants responsible for all utilities. Furnishings not included. May be some variance in flooring & cabinetry coloring from photos.
Rental Terms: Rent: $1,725, Application Fee: $45, Security Deposit: $1,000, Available Now
Pet Policy: Cats allowed, Dogs not allowed
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.
No Utilities included in rent
At $1,725, this home is priced $259 cheaper than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Hillsboro.
Students who live in this rental at 128 NE 43rd Avenue attend the following Hillsboro School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Eastwood Elementary School
Grades K - 6
out of 10
J.W. Poynter Middle School
Grades 7 - 8
out of 10
Liberty High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.