Amazing 4 br in Exclusive Bauer Highlands! Fenced Backyard! - *Fantastic architecturally designed 4 br home located in Exclusive Bauer Highlands!
*This architectural beauty boasts a gated porch entry and welcoming foyer.
* Custom media/office room on the main floor.
* Gorgeous Gourmet Kitchen, large granite island kitchen with gas cook top, all stainless steel appliances, built-in desk, pantry and amazing custom cabinets galore.
* Large Formal dining room
* Popular great room floor plan has family room and gas fireplace.
* Master suite w/dual vanity, soaking tub and perfect walk-In closet.
* Laundry room with washer/dryer upstairs.
* Private fenced back yard with patio.
SORRY NO PETS & NO SMOKING!
Award Winning Schools:
Findley Elementary / Stoller Middle / Sunset High School
* Tenant to confirm on Schools
FOR INFO FILL OUT A GUEST CARD USING THE "Contact Us" BUTTON ON OUR LISTING:
1. Go to our website: http
2. Click on "For Rent Homes" section
3. Click "view details" for the property you are interested
4. Click "Contact Us" button and fill out the info
Please do not apply for rental without first viewing the property
Disclaimer: All information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
At $2,195, this home is priced $461 cheaper than the current market rate for a 4 bedroom home in Portland.
Students who live in this rental at 12649 NW Bayonne Lane attend the following Beaverton School District 48j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Findley Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Stoller Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Sunset High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.