Spacious Queen Anne Apartments! Enjoy panoramic views of Seattle s waterfront. Vue Cliff is located on Queen Anne s charming west slope. Smoke free building, cats are welcome with references. Laundry facilities on-site parking, along with free storage.
Come check out this spacious 2 bedroom, 1 bath unit in a charming mid-60's building nestled perfectly on the west slope of Queen Anne! Includes:
- Fantastic views of Elliott Bay, Magnolia and the Interbay Golf Course
- Living area with sliding glass door to it's own unique patio space
- Almost 1,000 square feet of living space
- Bedroom large enough to fit a king bed
- Lots of closet space available.
- Large, fully equipped Kitchen with dishwasher, garbage disposal and electric range with lots of counter space
- New carpet
- Coin-op laundry is on site.
- Cats okay with additional damage deposit, sorry no dogs.
- Whole Foods
- Interbay Golf Course
- 1 Block to bus lines along 15th Ave to Downtown, Ballard and Fremont
- Minutes from top of Queen Anne, Downtown, Ballard and Magnolia
- $600 deposit (fully refundable)
- First and last months rent required for move-in.
- Applicants must have good credit.
- $40 non-refundable application fee per person over 18 years of age required.
- Utilities (w/s/g) is an extra fee - $60 for 1 person, $90 for 2 people, $110 for 3 people, etc
- $30 charge for off street parking
Students who live in at Vue Cliff Apartments attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Frantz Coe Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Mcclure Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Ballard High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.