Four sparkling pools and dramatic landscaping surround The Forum, a clubhouse styled after the Duomo Cathedral in Florence. The apartment homes in this Italian-styled community are elegantly finished with crown molding.
- Dramatic studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment homes
- Private patio or balcony, many with garden views
- Fully equipped kitchen with designer cabinetry and granite countertops
- In-home, full-size washer and dryer
- Movie theater with surround sound and stadium-style seating
- Four resort-style pools with spas and sundecks
- Fitness center
- Transitioning to a smoke/vape free community
- Business center
- Convenient shuttle service to UCSD and local shopping centers
Up to 2 Cats welcome with $300.00 deposit, $50.00 rent. Pet Maximum: 2 pet maximum per apartment home. Deposits & Fees: Cat - $300 per apartment; $50 Cat Premium per cat. Dog - $750 per apartment; $75 Dog Premium per dog. Breed Restrictions: Pit Bulls, American Staffordshire Terriers, Rottweilers, Doberman Pinchers, Wolf-Hybrids and Perro de Presa Canarios or any dog that has the above breeds in their lineage are not allowed at any Irvine Company apartment communities. * In select floor plans/residences
Sunday: 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM Monday: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Tuesday: 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM Wednesday: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Thursday: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Friday: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Saturday: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.