For rental showings
Please bring for each person above the age of 18 yrs old, who will be living in the apartment
A)State photo ID or license
C)Proof of income for the last 3 months
D)35$ application fee
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
Due to the large amount of people who inquire and how quickly our apartments get rented......
1) Unless you are a section 8 tenant, you MUST have 3 months proof of income for a minimum of 1.5 times the rent a month after taxes (if 2 people will be on the lease they may combine incomes)
Social security and/or pensions DO count as monthly income.
If you do not have the minimum monthly income you may use a cosigner, in such a case please have your cosigner contact us directly.
2) Each person who will be moving in and is over the age of 18 must fill out their own application.
3) Each application has a non refundable 35$ processing fee
4) We do not accept applications if your "move-in date" is further then 4 weeks from today, if your move-in date is further then 4 weeks away please come back and inquire within that month.
5)We can not hold a apartment unless there is a deposit received.
6) Prior to signing a lease/move in.......1st months rent PLUS a security deposit of a month and a half, must be paid in full.
Liberty Walk offers one- and two-bedroom apartments, some of which include stainless steel appliances. Hardwood flooring or tile flows throughout the common areas. For convenience, heat, water and garbage are included in the rent. This pet-friendly community also has onsite parking. Please call for additional details!
PHOTOS ARE AN EXAMPLE OF SIMILAR UNITS WITHIN THE BUILDING. ACTUAL UNIT MAY VARY
Monday: 9 AM - 5 PM Tuesday: 9 AM - 5 PM Wednesday: 9 AM - 5 PM Thursday: 9 AM - 5 PM Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM Sunday: 9 AM - 5 PM
This property at Liberty Walk is within the boundaries of Chester-Upland Sd (Unified School District).
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.