Located in desirable StoneCrest Village, enjoy dramatic canyon views just minutes from San Diego's Fashion Valley Mall. Arcadia at Stonecrest Village is a peaceful, craftsman-style retreat on a cul-de-sac with winding footpaths and private garages.
- Spacious one- to three-bedroom apartment homes
- Townhome residences available
- Covered or private garage parking
- Large private patio or balcony
- Hardwood-style flooring and granite countertops in kitchen
- Full-size, in-home washer and dryer
- Adjacent to canyon jogging trail and driving range
- Quiet cul-de-sac location with dramatic canyon views
- Junior Olympic swimming pool with spa
- Elegant clubhouse with full kitchen
-Transitioning to a smoke/vape free community
- Fitness center
- Business center
*In select floor plans / residences
Large Dogs Allowed
Small Dogs Allowed
1st Floor Location
2nd Floor Location
Up to 2 Dogs welcome with $750.00 deposit, $75.00 rent. Breed Restrictions: Pit Bulls, American Staffordshire Terriers, Rottweilers, Doberman Pinchers, Wolf-Hybrids and Perro de Presa Canarios or any dog that has the above breeds in their lineage are not allowed at any Irvine Company apartment communities. Up to 2 Cats welcome with $300.00 deposit, $50.00 rent.
Sunday: 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM Monday: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Tuesday: 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM Wednesday: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Thursday: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Friday: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Saturday: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.