This Beautiful Newly Upgraded Two Story Condo with Finished Basement is Available Now!
Close to JPMorgan Chase! Great Schools! Specials, Ask for Details!
1. Spacious (1275+ Sqft) with large living room/dining room. Nine-foot ceilings on your 1st floor and vaulted ceilings upstairs create an open and airy flow. Master Bedroom with attached bathroom. Tons of Cabinet space in the Bedrooms & Kitchen.
2. Gourmet Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms & Eat in space has patio doors to deck overlooking tree line.
3. Brand New Appliances & Remodeled Kitchen
4. Washer & Dryer in the Unit
4. Spacious wood deck with a tree line view. Large entertainment room in the basement.
5. Rent Includes Water & Trash.
6. Two dedicated (numbered) parking spaces along with plenty of off street Parking space for guests.
7. Swimming Pool & Leasable Clubhouse.
8. Plenty of Additional Storage in the basement. Washer/Dryer hookup in the basement.
9. Quiet neighborhood with much green-space. Amazing location. Very Close to JPMorgan Chase. Easy access to Route 71, 270 & 23. Close to Polaris Mall, Restaurants, Movies and Shopping.
10. Close to Lazelle Woods Recreation & Park.
1. Subject to background and credit check. Application Fee $50. 2. Minimum One Year Lease. 3. Pets?, Ask for Pet policy. 4. Security Deposit: One Month Rent. 5. Tennant must provide proof of renters insurance.
Market rate for this listing is $1,175 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $1,175, while 2 bedroom homes...
Students who live in this rental at 887 Philadelphia Drive attend the following Worthington City Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Worthington Park Elementary School
Grades K - 6
out of 10
Worthingway Middle School
Grades 7 - 8
out of 10
Thomas Worthington High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.