About the unit:
- 2095- 1 bedroom 1 bath bright and sunny westside unit with garage walking distance to downtown and Caltrain
- Very close to Redwood Shores. 5 minute commute.
- Rent includes water and garbage
- Unit has 1 car garage with extra storage and 1 additional dedicated parking spot in driveway
- End unit with no one above or below. Only 1 shared wall.
- Great Westside location. Less than a 5 minute walk to Caltrain Safeway Starbucks Peets Parks walking trails and numerous restaurants. Easy commute location and close to everything.
- Near Caltrain station at El Camino and Ralston. Just 5 minutes to Redwood Shores.
- Beautiful Views.
- Separate eating area in kitchen
- Gas stove
- Gas heating
- On site laundry
- Beautiful newly refinished hardwood floors throughout
- Good size kitchen with lots of cabinet and counter space
- Double pane windows
- Bathroom entrance through hallway not your bedroom. Guests do not have to walk through your bedroom.
- Cable ready
- Patio area for barbeques
About the lease:
- Available February 8th
- No smoking
- 1 year lease
- 1 Spayed or neutered cat is ok. Will require separate pet deposit
- First month's rent of 2095 and security deposit of 2095 are required.
- Current employment and a high credit score are required
- There is a 25 application fee to check references employment and run credit.
Garbage included in rent
Off Street Parking
Water included in rent
1 year lease
Market rate for this listing is $4,350 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $2,095, while 1 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.