- Well maintained 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo in West Des Moines (Waukee Schools). Just minutes from Jordan Creek Town Center and easy access to I-80/I-235.
- 9-ft ceiling home with an open floor plan. Living room with sliders out to a deck, spacious dining area and center island kitchen great for entertaining family and friends.
- The master bedroom features a private bathroom and a walk-in closet with shelves. Additional two comfortably sized bedrooms fit a family or roommates great!
- Hallway bathroom has laundry facilities.
- One detached car garage and one reserved parking space in front of the unit.
- Rent include trash services, lawn services, snow removal and exterior maintenance. You would pay water and utilities.
- Small pet up to 35 lbs is allowed with a non-refundable pet fee of $250 and monthly pet rent $25.
- Monthly rent: $1,125, security deposit: $1,125. Available: Oct 1,2017
- No smoking please.
- Schools: K-5: Woodland Hills Elem; 6-7: South Middle School; 8-9: Timberline School; 10-12: Waukee High School
Please call or text Andrew at 515-494-0668 if you are interested in viewing the house.
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in West Des Moines by $248.
Students who live in this rental at 8601 Westown Parkway #5207 attend the following Waukee Comm School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Woodland Hills Elementary School
out of 10
South Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Waukee Senior High School
Grades 10 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.