This bright & sunny two bedroom apartment is located in a quiet, renovated, & landscaped two-family home in the Wellington section of Medford. It features:
- Large unit with large rooms and high, nine-foot high ceilings and private entries
- All new eat-in kitchen w/ Granite Counters, Stainless Sink, & walk-through pantry
- Large dining room w/ built-in hutch
- Huge living room
- New bathroom
- Private rear porch
- Lots of closet space
- Gleaming newly finished hardwood floors in all rooms including kitchen & bath
- House is fully insulated w/ all new windows & doors
- Brand new, efficient gas heat and hot water (low utility bills!)
- All new energy efficient appliances including dishwasher & refrigerator
- Dedicated Washer/Dryer -- no coins needed
- Ceiling fans in both bedrooms & living room
- All new wiring and plumbing
- Off-street parking available
Walk to Wellington Station (Orange line), Station Landing, Assembly Row and the new Wegmans or take the bus (100, 108 and 134 buses) which is just steps away. Convenient to Rte 93, Boston, Somerville, Charlestown, Winchester, Melrose and Arlington.
One year lease
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $2,200, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced above the average 2 bedroom home in Medford by $22.
Students who live in this rental at 836 Fellsway #1 attend the following Medford Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Medford High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 1 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.