(347) 379-0197 - Newly built and updated 4 bedroom 3.5 bath 3 story 1950sf home with high ceilings in desirable neighborhood. Walking distance from University Avenue, right off IKEA exit at 101 freeway. The property is literally in Palo Alto apart from the zip. Minutes Drive/ Biking to all the major companies like Facebook, Google, Linkedin and many Silicon-Valley Startups. A few minutes biking/walking distance to Stanford University, Mall and Palo Alto Downtown. Just across the street from shopping center, Ikea - Nordstrom Rack, Best Buy, Sports Authority, Starbucks, Grocery Stores etc.
Lease Duration : 12 months.
Security deposit : 1 month rent.
Available On : 09/15/2015
Furnishing : unfurnished
Open House : August 8-9th, (Exact time TBD)
The Highlights of this unit:
- Built in 2004 showcasing modern architecture.
- Unique staggered layout with 2 master bedrooms on their own floors, perfect for privacy.
- Spacious bright rooms with lot of sunlight.
- Gourmet kitchen with a gas stove, granite counters, oak cabinets and recessed Lightings
- Light-filled living room with open layout, high ceilings with a brand new gas fireplace.
- 2 cars garage and lot of street parking.
- Central heat, air conditioning, laundry, ADT security system.
- Just across the street from Ravenswood 101 shopping center - Ikea - Nordstrom Rack - Best Buy - Sports Authority - Starbucks, etc.
- Easy access to highway 101 and all other major highways.
- Minutes from University Avenue downtown and Stanford University and Stanford Mall, Caltrain Station.
- Walking Distance to Palo Alto Golf Club and gas station
- Large Park across the street
- Possible transfer to Palo Alto schools through Tinsley Transfer Program ( renters please check with the schools)
- Near International School of the Peninsula with Chinese and French immersion programs