- Hardwood Floors Throughout
- New Kitchen and Bathroom
- Granite Countertops
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Parking Generally Available for $100/mo - Please Inquire
- Laundry Located in the Building
- Walk Score of 79 - "Very Walkable!"
- About a 10 minute walk from the Red, Purple, and Yellow lines at the Howard Stop
- Two Blocks to Starbucks
- Five Grocery Stores within 1/2 Mile
Pictures of a similar unit in the building
SPECIAL (as of 2/27/18):
- 1 month free if they sign a 15 month lease
At $1,475, this home is priced $162 cheaper than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in West Rogers Park.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.