Charming, immaculate, bright Wedgwood Cottage available immediately.
- 2 br, 1 ba, 830 sq foot house with excellent floor plan.
- Great storage in closets and built-ins. Bedrooms fit a queen bed. Peekaboo Cascade views from bedrooms.
- 5500 square foot lot with garden space, fenced back yard, large detached garage, back patio, driveway.
- Walk to post office, library, grocery stores, cafes, bus stop.
- 2 blocks from Microsoft shuttle, easy bus to UW, Children's Hospital, and downtown.
- Located in Seattle's top school cluster: Wedgwood Elementary, Eckstein Middle School, and Roosevelt High School.
- Rent $2100; utilities additional. Switching from oil to gas.
- Tenants are responsible for basic yard upkeep, including mowing lawn (reel mower and hose provided)
- Pets allowed. Fenced in spacious yard. Plenty of garden space.
- Recent tenants were happy here for over four years and have moved because they bought a house.
Call or text Gary at 206-612-6878
Available immediately. Accepting applications for February 1st.
Students who live in this rental at 7520 33rd Avenue NE attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Wedgwood Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Eckstein Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Roosevelt High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.