Nicely remodeled house in Brentwood-Darlington. Available for rent right now.
- apx 880 sqft on main level and 700sqft of partially finished basement.
- 2 bedroom/ 2 bath
- Freshly painted exterior and interior, vinyl windows, beautiful floors, newer millwork and doors.
- Laundry with washer and dryer included
- updated bathroom with newer cabinets, toilets, soaking tub and beautiful tile work
- newer kitchen cabinets with stainless steel appliances: microwave, gas range, dishwasher, garbage disposal and fridge
- Large yard with trees, flower beds, garden beds, fire pit and much more!
- Light and bright
Rental Terms: - Rent: $1650/month - Security Deposit $1650 (fully refundable) - Application Fee: $50.00 after initial screening and preapproval - Cleaning fee $300 (refunded if house left shinny clean) - First, Last and Deposit are due before move in. - Cats are ok - No smoking - 1yr minimum lease - Good credit score is a big plus
At $1,650, this listing is priced $108 more than the current market rate for a 2 bedroom home in Brentwood-Darlington.
Students who live in at 7006 SE 66th Avenue #1 attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Lane Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Franklin High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.