Click here VIDEO TOUR:
AWESOME LOCATION IN HOT IN-TOWN CABBAGETOWN / REYNOLDSTOWN!
- Single level Duplex Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Full Bath
- BEST DEAL in the area
- Living Room and Bedroom have hardwood floors and crown molding
- Kitchen and bath are tiled
- Gas range, Refrigerator and connections for a stacked Washer/Dryer
- Cottage apartment only has one shared wall
- More like a house than an apartment
- Even has a front porch and your own quaint backyard
- 1 Off Street Parking space
- Utilities (water/sewer, electricity, gas, and trash) are NOT included
- Tenant is responsible for exterior yard and gutter maintenance
- Renters insurance is required
- This is a NON-SMOKING property
- Cats and small dogs may be permitted (w/pet fee, max. 2 pets) with management approval, prior to lease signing
- Application Fee is $45 per occupant over age 18
- Apply Online at www.atlanda.com
**No Housing Vouchers Accepted**
- Household Monthly income should be more than 3 times monthly rent
- All adult occupants' rental history should be good (no evictions or dispossessory actions in the past 5 years)
- A full credit report will be pulled as well as a criminal/civil records check
- All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed
Contact us to schedule a showing.
Large Dogs Allowed
Small Dogs Allowed
Market rate for this listing is $1,250 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $995, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Reynoldstown by $488.
Students who live in this rental at 66b Chester Avenue SE attend the following Atlanta Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Whitefoord Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Maynard Holbrook Jackson High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.