Upgraded 3 Bedroom, 1 Bath Charmer with Office + Private Peaceful Yard! - Charming single family home features:
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bath w/ separate room for office or playroom!
- 1,400 sq. ft.
- Bright and sunny home with lots of windows
- Small front porch and front yard
- Parquet wood flooring throughout
- Eat-in kitchen features stove and refrigerator
- Garage was converted into large bedroom with ample organized closet/storage space
- French doors open to backyard and covered patio area
- Peaceful and private backyard has newer bamboo fencing and overlooks open space with large shady tree
- Large bathroom has been remodeled with custom tile, newer cabinets, sink, tub and fixtures
- Large separate laundry room w/ extra storage and cabinets
- Convenient location near shopping, school, and easy fwy access!
- Located in a quiet area of Redwood Village near SDSU college
To schedule an appointment to view this lovely home, please contact 619.913.2022.
- $2,050 monthly rent
- $2,050 security deposit
- 1 year lease
- Pets negotiable
- Available December 1, 2016!
- Sorry, we do not accept Section 8
3 bedrooms, 1 bath, separate office space, large private yard, upgraded bath, small front porch, parquet floors
Large Dogs Allowed
Laundry: Washer & Dryer On-Site
Small Dogs Allowed
Market rate for this listing is $2,400 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $2,050, while 3 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in Oak Park by $492.
out of 10
Carver Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Mann Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Crawford High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.