You will love this top floor unit. It is in a very quiet, small building. The unit is located in a residential area, has hardwood floors and is very nice inside. The building is located 1/2 block off of Bass Lake Road so you have all the conveniences like a bus line, many restaurants and retail with out being on the busy road. New owners are currently upgrading the building so now is a great time to get in. We pay all required utilities except electric. Come see it today. You will LOVE to call this place your home. Unit is being remodeled with new kitchen cabinets, redone floors, and new paint.
Our rental requirements are as follows:
- 650+ credit score (If close then we will approve with a double deposit and a cosigner who qualifies)
- 700+ credit reduced damage deposit.
- 2.5 times gross income above rental amount
- NO felonies
- NO Gross Misdemeanor
- NO Convictions for violent crime
- No UD's, unless due to foreclosure.
- No bankruptcies in the last 7 years. Must be discharged.
- NO dogs.
- Cats - $40 per month extra per cat, must be declawed, sprayed and neutered.
- Positive rental history (i.e.: no evictions, good positive feedback with regards to rental payment.)
Please call or text:
Electricity not included in rent
No Utilities included in rent
Off Street Parking
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $835, while 1 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.