Excellent location on Lower Queen Anne for this cute light filled condo. Easy access to freeways, downtown, South Lake Union. Close to Pike Place and water front. Close to Expedia campus!
Close to bus stops, shops, restaurants, minutes to groceries Safeway/Metropolitan Market/Whole Foods/QFC, Bars, Seattle Center and Olympic Sculpture Park.
Excellent Walk Score **
* All New paint through out the whole condo **
* Living area 508 sq ft
* Good size bedroom with large walk-in closet & window over look to green belt.
* Natural light in living room & bedroom with large pictures of Green Belts
* Unit is located at real of building facing to green belts very private and quiet.
* Refrigator, Stove , dishwasher in unit.
* Kitchen with plenty of closets/Pantry Space.
* Year build 2002 Remodeled in 2006.
* Exercise room
* Security Entry
* Security Garage & 1 car parking space.
* 1 Year lease
* Rent: $ 1,550
* 1st & last month rent plus security deposit
* No Smoking, No Pets
* Tenants must have Renter Insurance.
* One time HOA Move in fee.
* Non Refundable $ 45.00 credit/back ground check fee paid by each applicant.
* Available : Oct, 16
* Must show by appointment only.
* Please email me with your contact number and your email address/
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in Uptown by $434.
Students who live in this rental at 500 Elliott Avenue W attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
John Hay Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Mcclure Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Ballard High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.