One of a kind, FULLY FURNISHED, PRISTINE vintage 1927 home, with extensive modern ammenities, Gleaming oak and fir floors throughout the main floor. Expansive open foyer/living room/dining room. 2+ bedroom, 2 bath immaculate classic home with gorgeous garden and pond, sitting room/office (with wet bar/kitchentte), basement studio, study nook and lots of extra. The kitchen has been updated while maintaining the classic charm of the original cabinetry. Original builtins with lead glass windows (and storm windows) in the living room give the house a warm and comfortable feel. Kitchen has new appliances and granite counter tops. .
Driveway fits one car and there is also parking on the street.
Porches on Front and Back of house
*3 Floors with wonderful nooks and bonus space throughout
*Approximately 2300 sf
*Beautiful hardwoods and fir flooring on main floor
* Wood floors and carpet in large loft/bedroom
* New bathroom in upper story
* open living room, dining room and kitchen
2 + bedrooms
* Beautiful Studio/office overlooking garden with entrance
* Fabulous office nook upstairs
* Large office/studio/sitting room in Basement
* Large laundry room with storage
* Fireplace (with candles)
* Serene, large garden oasis with flowers, pond, patio, and deck (fully maintained for you)
* Unbeatable close-in location in NE Alberta Distrcit - 2 blocks to shopping, dining, grocery, coffee, etc. on NE Alberta. Minutes to Downtown Portland, Pearl District, MAX line, Streetcar, and freeways.
Professional cleaning once/mnth
Gardening and yard maintenance
Renter needs to have:
~ Credit check
~ Proof of employment
~ Proof of Renters insurance required
Rent is 2,760.00/ month
security deposit $2760
application fee $50. (non refundable)
Absolutely NO SMOKING.
No shoes in house
This listing is priced above the average 2 bedroom home in King by $776.
Students who live in this rental at 4821 NE 14th Avenue attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grades PK - 8
out of 10
Jefferson High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.