Updated Home with Amazing Backyard Retreat! - You may find the listing here: www.mapleleafmgt.com - Available rentals #MapleLeafManagement
Fabulous, updated home on a quiet street in the Genesee neighborhood! Huge entertaining deck over looks an amazing backyard, raised garden bed, detached one car garage, and a fantastic territorial view. Three bedrooms on the main floor, Living room with elegant slate fireplace that opens to a large formal dining room. Light filled kitchen with stainless appliances also opens to a spacious deck and beautiful back yard! Updated basement has one bedroom, a large bathroom, an expansive family room, laundry room and plenty of storage space.
Wonderful neighborhood and just a two minute drive to the beach. Also, enjoy shopping at the Farmer's market every Sunday year around. Come live in this beautiful home in this incredible location.This won't last long on the market!
Showings by appointment only. Please do not apply until you've toured the home.
-1 or 2 year lease
- Utilities are the tenants responsibility.
- Yard is the tenants responsibility
- $40.00 Application Fee per applicant over the age of 18.
- No application(s) accepted until the potential tenant(s) have toured the property in person by appointment only with a Maple Leaf Management LLC agent.
- All calls will be considered pre-screening of potential tenants.
- Please go to our website, www.mapleleafmgt.com, to schedule a viewing via our guest card system.
- Security Deposit of one month's rent and last month's rent is required. The security deposit and last month's rent can be pro-rated if necessary.
-Pets negotiable with references and with additional pet rent and pet security deposit.
You may find the listing here: www.mapleleafmgt.com - Available rentals #MapleLeafManagement
Large Dogs Allowed
Small Dogs Allowed
This 4 bedroom home is listed at $3,495, while 4 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 4 bedroom home in Alki by $454.
Students who live in this rental at 4756 51st Place SW attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Schmitz Park Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Madison Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
West Seattle High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.