This is the lower Flat located on the quiet side of California street, between 5th and 6th Avenue.
- Inviting living room features fireplace surrounded by built-in bookcases.
- Formal dining room has original buffet cabinet.
- Two quiet bedrooms, plus south facing sunroom overlooking a lovely garden. The sunroom can be used as a study, home office, or child's bedroom, and has direct access to the garden. Ample closet space.
- Eat in kitchen with gas range, dishwasher, refrigerator and microwave.
- Porch with washer and dryer.
- Hardwood floors throughout the flat.
- Shared garden, with BBQ pit.
- Plenty of popular restaurants in immediate area.
- Two blocks from Park Presidio, close to Mountain Lake park.
- Easy access to public transportation.
1 year lease
Approved credit report. Verifiable housing and employment references.
Security Deposit: 1.5 months rent
Tenants pay all utilities
Laundry: In Unit
No Utilities included in rent
Year Built: 1916
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $4,750, while 2 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.