Luxury Furnished Condo atOne Rincon Hill.
Enjoy the good life at One Rincon Hill in this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom furnished condominium with designer decor. The northwest-facing corner home features amazing views of downtown and Twin Peaks during the day and at night. This spacious unit is approximately 1,238 sq. ft. and has a wonderful split floor plan. The kitchen features granite counters and high-end stainless steel Bosch and Sub-Zero appliances including a refrigerator, gas oven/range, dishwasher, and microwave. The master suite is generously sized and with a queen-sized bed and a large walk-in closet. The master bathroom is fully equipped with a large soaking tub, separate shower, dual sinks, and granite countertops. The second bedroom has a balcony and is multi-functional as either a home office or a bedroom; the couch pulls out into a queen-size bed. The home is completed with in-unit laundry and valet parking.
The One Rincon Hill development, perched atop One Rincon Hill, is a late-modernist style high-rise condo tower designed by architectural firm Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz and Associates. One Rincon Hill soars to 60 stories, and offers unparalleled vistas of the entire city of San Francisco. Ultra-luxury amenities set One Rincon Hill apart from all others, including a 24-hour doorperson; a concierge; full-service valet parking; a club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers; a full-size 73-foot outdoor pool with a soothing spa; a beautifully landscaped garden deck and large open grass area; a gourmet barbecue area with plenty of table seating to enjoy an afternoon lunch or dinner; an outdoor fireplace lounge with comfortable seating; and a reflecting pool with an infinity edge.
One Rincon Hill is situated next to South Beach and the Financial District and is just blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain. Its prime location provides easy access to downtown, East Bay, and the Peninsula. Many of San Francisco?s top restaurants, Union Square, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are mere blocks away.
* Furnished with designer decor
* 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
* 1,238 sq. ft. per owner
* Northwest-facing corner unit
* Kitchen features granite counters and high-end stainless steel Bosch and Sub-Zero appliances including refrigerator, gas oven/range, dishwasher, microwave
* Master suite with walk-in closet
* Walnut flooring in hallways, kitchen, and living/dining room
* Floor-to-ceiling insulated windows
* Bosch washer and dryer in unit
* 1-car valet parking included
* 1-year lease term
* 24-hour doorperson and concierge
* Full-service valet parking
* Club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers
* Spacious hospitality room with high-definition DVD theater
* Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
* Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck
* Gourmet barbecue area
* Reflecting pool with infinity edge
* Access to Uncle Harry?s lounge on the 49th floor of the Harrison
* Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
* Many of San Francisco?s top restaurants, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away +
Market rate for this listing is $5,400 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $6,000, while 2 bedroom homes...
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.