This perfectly positioned 2-bedroom 2-bathroom condo/apartment is located in the heart of the Historic Old Fourth Ward neighborhood, close to Midtown, Downtown, Inman Park and the Virginia Highlands and is available for rent starting in April.
- Spacious floor plan, perfect for a family, a couple or roommates
- Living room with hardwood floors, fireplace, built-in shelving
- Open kitchen with granite countertops and accent lighting
- 2 bedrooms, each with huge closet space and hardwood floors.
- The house is full of natural sunlight.
- 2 full bathrooms each with bathtub.
- Full-size washer/dryer
- Secure entry and two garage parking spaces
- Large deck
One year lease required. Please reply to ad or call 404.806.0937 with any questions or to set up a tour!
Old Fourth Ward (or Historic Fourth Ward) has become the "the" place to be in Atlanta over the past year or so. This home is less than one mile from the Edgewood Avenue retail district which as some of the best niche restaurants, bars, and lounges Atlanta has to offer. It's less than 1 mile from Midtown and approximately 2 miles from Downtown. 2 miles from Virginia Highlands and 1.5 miles from Inman Park (2 other great neighborhoods full of neat restaurants, patios, bars, shops). We are convenient to Georgia State University, Georgia Tech, and Emory/CDC with extremely easy access to the highway to I-75/85.
Covered garage parking
Large Dogs Allowed
Small Dogs Allowed
Students who live in this rental at 423 Parkway Drive attend the following Atlanta Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools: