Two bedroom apartments fro rent staring from $950.
We are located behind the University of Alaska Anchorage and Providence and are just minutes away from shopping centers and restaurants. We have a 24 hour- on site laundry center. Plenty of parking with car plug-in outlets in every spot!
We pay your gas, heat, water/sewer and trash! You only pay electric!
Call to make an appointment to see your new home today!
* Washer and dryer on site.
* On-site management and maintenance.
* 24-hour emergency maintenance.
* Trash pickup and snow removal included.
* Section 8 Applicants welcome!
* Credit and background checks required as part of application process.
* Security deposit of $600 required, plus a $25.00 documentation processing fee
Electricity not included in rent
Heating system: Heat: forced air
Off Street Parking
Utilities included in rent
* Must be able to pass a background and credit check * Have proof of income
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $950, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in University Area by $228.
Students who live in this rental at 3631 E 42nd Circle attend the following Anchorage School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
College Gate Elementary School
Grades PK - 6
out of 10
Wendler Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
East High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.