This grand sophisticated unit boasts large open space and natural light from 3 directions. The home has been impeccably remodeled with top-of-the-line appliances, tasteful finishes & impressive detail. Upon entering you are greeted with a long formal entryway and well-thought-out living areas. Built by famous architect Arthur J. Laib, this remarkable apartment offers the best in both period detail & modern upgrades. Laib is beloved by San Franciscans and industry buffs alike for his decadent contributions to many of the city's most notable districts, including Presidio Heights, Nob Hill, and Pacific Heights.
Period moldings, decorative brick, and hardwood floors are just a few of the classic details you will find throughout this stunning property. In the exclusive Presidio Heights neighborhood, the location offers boutique shopping, restaurants, cafes, entertainment, & transportation just a block away.
* Breathtaking space, full of natural light
* Southern, Western, & Eastern exposures throughout with City skyline view
* Beautifully hand painted entry foyer
* Large, open living & dining room with additional alcove
* Operable gas fireplace
* Stunning new kitchen, remodeled with a Bosch Dishwasher, Miele gas range, Kohler sink, concealed Subzero refrigerator, quartzite crystal granite, recessed lighting & double-paned windows
* Large eat-in area off of kitchen wired for use as an office or media room
* 2 spacious bedrooms, and 2 gorgeously remodeled bathrooms (one en-suite)
* 9 closets, including walk-ins
* Vintage chandeliers
* New copper plumbing
* High ceilings, refinished hardwood floors, & plantation shutters throughout
* Storage space included (approx 10' x 10' )
* Water, garbage, & steam heat included
* STREET PARKING ONLY
* Washer and Dryer IN BUILDING
* Impeccably cared for 6-unit owner operated building
* Walk Score of 97: Daily errands do not require a car
* Transit Score of 79: Excellent transit with multiple MUNI lines in close proximity such as the 33-Ashbury/18th St, 38-Geary, & 38BX-Geary Express
* Optional cleaning service available
* Unit is Occupied, 24-48 Hours notice required prior to all Showings
Heating included in rent
Parking Type: Off Street Parking
1 Year Lease Term.
Market rate for this listing is $6,500 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $7,000, while 2 bedroom homes...
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.