3BR / 2Ba 1600ft2 available oct 1
House for Rent - $1,950/Month
attached 2 - car garage
**My husband and I are buying a house near the lake & are putting our current home up for rent. House will be available October 1st. Fully renovated house. Modern, chic, eclectic home. Great neighborhood location in South Austin. 2 Minutes away from Mopac & 12-15 Minutes to Downtown. Very friendly neighbors & family/kid-friendly.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1600 square ft
- Open floor plan
- 2 Car garage with 2 remotes
Renovations & Features:
- Washer & Dryer Included (washer works great & Dryer is new)
- Entire house inside and out just painted in the past few months (Interior is mainly sea salt, Sherwin Williams & Exterior is City Loft by Sherwin Williams)
- Brand new modern gray 'wood-like' tile installed
- Lighting fixtures replaced with modern fixtures.
- Each bedrooms includes a ceiling fan with lights.
- Wooden Blinds on every window in the home (in white)
- Garage has been re-finished, painted white & a brand new garage door opener is included (very quite to not wake anyone & comes with a wall button and two remote controls. Also, able to download the app for easy access. Can also keep track of what times the garage door is opened & closed & close when away from the house)
- Beautiful white kitchen with stainless steel refrigerator, range top stove & new chrome cabinet door pulls
- Back deck newly painted for relaxing and grilling with friends and family
- Huge storage shed in backyard for extra storage. (husband built by hand & has 2 floors. It's large, trust me!)
- Master Bathroom completely renovated (brand new floor and wall tile, brand new bathtub with shower, & all new white marbled vanity with modern 'above-counter top' sink & white shiplap wall behind mirror)
- Master Suite large Walk-In closet with brand new custom closet storage (Elfa by Container Store)
- 2 other bedrooms are a good size with their own closets. (Large enough for a queen sized bed, desk & dresser)
- 1 large hallway coat closet for hanging jackets & 2 higher shelves for extra storage
- 1 more large linen closet (built in with three cabinets floor to ceiling for even more storage)
- Dining Room has a good sized nook good for a bar area or a desk.
- Kitchen Island in Kitchen is included in rental for extra kitchen storage & has shelves on one end & a wine rack on the other.
Our story with this house: My husband purchased this house in 2015 before we were even engaged. We were married March of last year & I moved in as well. We have been fixing up this home and renovating each and every room to build the property value up. We have had no major issues with the home & it has been a great place to live. We are moving out near the lake to be able to live near the water, but really enjoy this home & have decided to keep it for a few more years & rent it out to good people.
A little about us, the 'landlords':
- My name is Lyndsay and I am a South Texas & Destination wedding photographer. My goal is to love and serve my clients well. Interests: loves interior design, painting & traveling.
- My husband's name is Zach & he works in the construction industry for a general contractor. Interests: Wakeboarding, cooking & playing basketball with friends.
-Zach & I as landlords - We will respect whomever moves in to our home. We will expect the same in return and do our very best to maintain a kind & simple landlord-renter relationship. Responsive to any concerns you may have in regards to the property & will make ourselves available to find a solution if any problems arise. We are good friends with our neighbors & they will also be readily available for immediate assistance if need be.
We ask that you:
- Are able to pay rent every month $1,950
- Are able to pass a background check (pay fee associated with this with rental application)
- Are able to sign a year long lease (Available October 1st)
- Are able to show stable proof of income
- Are able to show proof of previous rental history
- Are able to pay the first month's rent up front along with a deposit (amount will be decided soon)
- Are willing to give us a copy of your DL with your rental application
- Are punctual with monthly payments & do not have to be reminded when rent is due (don't make it awkward & please pay on time)
- Are able to do yard work while renting the home & maintain a relatively clean home
- Do not smoke and do not have animals. (Possibly one small dog, we can talk your situation, but be honest with this please.)
- Do not have large parties
- Do not participate in illegal activities or drugs
- Do not bring drama to our home & are upfront, honest & easy to get along with
(Yes, each item listed above are a requirement to moving in)
We are scheduling home tours for anyone who is interested in looking at the home and qualifies for the above requirements to move in. Please take a look at the photos & feel free to ask any questions if you have any. $2,000 per month rent. Rental application will be required for serious inquiries. Feel free to reach out however is easiest for you. Thank you & we're excited to have you take a look & meet you in person!
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.