Beautiful top floor 671 sqft 1br/1ba condo for rent at the Athena in Lower Queen Anne.
Excellent location with a walk score of 96. Walk to Seattle Center, Key Arena, Myrtle Edwards Park, Olympic Sculpture Park, Elliot Bay Trail, restaurants, grocery stores, pubs, and more.
Rent is $1895 per month. Rent includes 1 parking spot and W/S/G.
* Top floor, great natural light
* Large bedroom with oversize walk-in closet
* Space needle view
* Newer double-pane tall windows throughout
* Newer flooring
* Washer/Dryer in unit
* Wired for Wave G
Building amenities shared by all residents:
* Spectacular multi-level rooftop deck with 360 degree views of Puget sound, Space Needle, and the city. Also features bbq and a giant chess board. The deck is just steps from this unit.
* Fitness center and movie room
* Lounge area on the ground floor
* Beautiful secured entrance and nice courtyard
* Secured basement garage
**Rent includes 1 parking spot and following utilities: water, sewer, garbage
**Lease duration: 12 months
**Security deposit: $1495
**Non-refundable move-in fee payable to HOA: $400
**Renters insurance required
**Applicant should have:
1. Monthly gross income at least 3 times the rent
2. Good credit
3. No criminal or eviction records (subject to background check)
Rent: $1895 per month Rent includes 1 parking spot and following utilities: water, sewer, garbage Lease duration: 12 months Security deposit: $1495 Non-refundable move-in fee payable to HOA: $400 Renters insurance required No smoking No pets Applicant must have: Monthly income at least 3 times the rent Good credit No criminal or eviction records (subject to background check)
At $1,895, this home is priced $303 cheaper than the current market rate for a 1 bedroom home in Uptown.
Students who live in this rental at 323 Queen Anne Avenue N #711 attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
John Hay Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Mcclure Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Ballard High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.