Spacious 4bd/1.5bth Duplex- In A Fantastic Area
- This beautiful & unique duplex offers over 1600 sf of living space, 3 bedrooms plus bonus 4th bedroom or office, open kitchen/dining area, and beautiful decks with amazing views overlooking south hills Eugene.
1 year lease term
Proof of renters insurance required
Visit our website at www.Northwoodspm.com to view our other available properties.
Complete Application includes:
1. Separate application for each adult (18 years of age or older)
2. Paid Application fee for each adult (18 years of age or older)
3. Proof of income (Gross monthly household income no less than 3x amount of monthly rent)
4. 3 years of rental references required
5. No co-signer in lieu of income or rental history.
The first qualified applicant willing to move-in at the earliest date will be processed first. Upon approval, we do not hold properties for more than 48 hours unless the property is not move-in ready.
Northwoods requires the full security deposit and rental agreement signed within 48hrs of approval of application. Failure to submit the deposit within 48 hours will result in the subject property being reactivated and advertised to locate another approved applicant.
No Pets Allowed
At $1,395, this home is priced $670 cheaper than the current market rate for a 4 bedroom home in Crest Drive.
Students who live in this rental at 3051 Whitbeck Boulevard attend the following Eugene School District 4J (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Adams Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Arts and Technology Academy
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Churchill High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.