Rare peaceful neighborhood in a convenient, busy center area of the city at Denny Triangle. You can enjoy the Space Needle, and ocean sunset from the roof top of your own building. FREE summer outdoor concerts and numerous activities right across street in Sculpture Park throughout the summer.
- Right across street from Sculpture Park & 5 min walk to space needle. Easy access to numerous summer/winter activities and events hosted in Seattle Center and Sculpture Park.
- Minutes from Pike Place and a block from lower Queen Anne
- 15 min walk to various Amazon/Facebook office building at South lake Union and downtown,
- 5-minute walk to Microsoft Belltown shuttle stop.
- 3+ bus stop within 5-min walk with many major bus lines.
- Numerous restaurants, pubs, bars within walking distance.
- Secure parking included!
- Cathedral high ceilings and private courtyard views make this 1 bed/1 bath unit comfortable and peaceful living!
- Full size 1 bed room 1 bath room,
Stainless appliances, light open floor plan & spacious kitchen with eating area.
Wonderful rooftop deck with water & city & space needle views beyond belief! You can watch the NYE firework from your own building's roof top!
Recently renovated flooring and kitchen.
Amenities include gym, library, sonar room and more!
Water, Garbage are already included in the rent
- $2000 deposit. Available mid to late February with flexibility.
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in Belltown by $297.
Students who live in this rental at 3028 Western Avenue #3RD FLOOR attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Lowell Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Mcclure Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Garfield High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.