*******LARGE LUXURY HOME in River Oaks/Garden Highway/Sacramento Marina at 3012 Bergamo Court, Sacramento, CA 95833.
NOW LEASING starting: NOW*****
* Large 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Full Baths (Shower and Bathtubs) Home. This home has a wonderful open floor plan and shows like a model! Has vaulted high ceilings, living and formal dining rooms as well as big kitchen with pantry that opens to a cozy family room with gas fireplace. New stainless steel upgraded double-door fridge/freezer.
* Upstairs is 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths, the master suite features vaulted ceilings, two large walk-in closets, bath tub, double sinks, glass enclosed shower and lots of natural light.
* All energy efficient features with soundproof dual-pane windows, high-grade insulation walls, appliances, ceiling fans in each bedroom. Gas central heating/AC, and two-car garage and storage.
* On quiet cul-de-sac court in safe neighborhood with law enforcement residents. Walk to Swallows nest golf course, parks, walking trails, tennis courts and bbq area, soccer field, baseball diamond, running track, schools, Sacramento Marina and restaurants, world famous American River, Sacramento River, and Discovery Park bike trails! Just minutes to I-5. Hwy 80, and Hwy 50 freeway access, the Sacramento Airport and minutes to Downtown Sacramento.
* Next to West El Camino and Orchard Lane. Leroy Greene Academy Charter School for grades 7th-12th, Two Rivers Elementary School, Bel-Air and Savemart Markets, Barnes & Noble, Ikea, Target, Home Depot, Super Walmart Shopping Centers. Near professional business parks and private racquet club.
Available NOW, 1st come 1st serve!
For more information please e-mail or text/call Brian at 858-652-9647.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.