This charming tudor-style duplex unit one block off the beautiful Wirth Parkway and 2 blocks from North Memorial Hospital and Robbinsdale. In the Jordan/Cleveland neighborhood close to parks coffee shops grocery stores and 11 minutes from downtown. Utilities Included in Rent. Property is Not Section 8 Eligible.
Completely remodeled and updated 2nd floor unit.
1. Good rental history/references from two previous landlords
2. No evictions/UD records
3. Tenant must pass background check
4. Proof of income is 3 times the rent
5. Minimum credit score 601
1. No smoking
2. No pets
3. Limit of 2 occupants per bedroom
- Completed remodeled kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Large walk-in pantry in kitchen can be utilized as additional storage space
- New carpet throughout unit
- Large master bedroom with huge walk in closet can be utilized as office or nursery etc
- Spacious bedrooms
- Updated paint throughout unit
- Updated bathroom with tiled flooring
- Fenced backyard
- Separate entrance from lower level unit
- 1 block from Theodore Wirth Parkway with trails for walking biking cc skiing fishing parks golfing and more
- 2 blocks from North Memorial Hospital and Robbinsdale
In order to secure the rental property the approved applicant is required to place a deposit. The security deposit is the equivalent of one month's rent or the amount requested that reflects your credit application. Prospective tenants may need to make at least 3 times the monthly rent to qualify for the rental unit.
Cable not included in rent
Internet not included in rent
Off Street Parking
Utilities included in rent
Rent includes all utilities. Renter pays for cable/internet.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $1,200, while 2 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.