Open 2 Bed 2 Bath floor plan with corner windows to the north and east. This condo has hardwood floors, custom cabinetry, stainless appliances, deep soaking tub with rain shower head, beautiful tile surround & amazing closet space for all your storage needs. Building features 24/7 concierge, owner lounge with private supper club and Chef's kitchen, 2 guest suites with full kitchens, business center,rooftop terrace w/BBQ, fitness center, dog run & dog wash area. Pets case by case.
- Floor to ceiling windows provide excellent light with unrestricted spectacular views of the Space Needle
- Close Proximity to Myrtle Edwards Park
- Spacious gourmet kitchen anchors ample living/dining area with Atrium views over Broad street
- Stainless Steel Viking Stove (gas) and Fridge, Bosch Dishwasher, Microwave
- Granite Kitchen Counter Tops
- Washer/Dryer in unit
- Air Conditioning
- Solid Cherry wood floors
- 2 bedrooms (large enough for King Size bed)
- 2 bathrooms; master bath with marble counter tops
- 1 parking spot in controlled access garage
- Storage unit, cable TV ready
- Enjoy Summer breezes and dine on your Balcony
- 24 hour concierge
- Roof deck with BBQ Grill; 7th Floor outdoor deck with BBQ Grill
- Owners Lounge, Movie Room,
- Gym with Yoga room
- Business center with wifi
- 2 guest suites available for rent
To schedule a viewing, please contact Leasing at (425) 274-2833.
Market rate for this listing is $3,500 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $2,850, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Belltown by $171.
Students who live in this rental at 2911 2nd Avenue attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Lowell Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Mcclure Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Garfield High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.