Available July 1st.
Spacious 2 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment in a nice house converted into a triplex (The apartment encompasses the entire 1st floor).
- 1090 sq ft
- Private entry
- Hardwood floors;
- Master bedroom with bath;
- Generous sized kitchen with dishwasher and oven;
- Spacious living room;
- Separate dining area off the kitchen,
- In-unit laundry room with brand new washer and dryer;
- Direct access to the back yard;
- Private and secure storage area in the shed in the back yard.
Easy on-street parking.
Very convenient location:
- 3 miles to downtown, 2-minute bike ride to Elliot Bay Trail, 5-minute walk to the RapidRide D Line bus stop;
- Two blocks away from QFC, Starbucks, Red Mill Burger, Pagliacci Pizza and other restaurants and stores;
- Short ride/drive to Whole Foods and Interbay Golf;
Lease: 1 year minimum
Rent includes water/sewer/garbage (worth an additional ~$100 to the monthly rent elsewhere).
Tenants are responsible for electricity and gas.
No smoking. No dogs. Cats Ok.
One month security deposit
Credit/background check required. $45 application fees (will be deducted from the 1st month rent).
Renters insurance required.
May have multiple qualified applicants. Strongest application will be chosen.
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Magnolia by $60.
Students who live in this rental at 2853 Thorndyke Avenue W #2 attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Catharine Blaine Elementary School
Grades K - 8
out of 10
Ballard High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.