About the unit:
- 1 bedroom (13'x10.5') and 1 bath with shower (8'x5'), private unit,
- New modern finishes with laminate floor, spacious closet (6'x2').
- Washer/dryer in garage to be shared with another tenant.
- Ample street parking.
- Convenient location, 1 block from Muni bus 29 and 48 and 2 blocks from Muni line L, minutes to freeway 280.
- Quiet and peaceful neighborhood, easy access to St. Ignaius College Preparatory, Lowell High School and San Francisco State University.
Floor Covering: Tile
Heating system: Heat: forced air
Parking Type: Street Parking
Year Built: 2017
Double Pane Windows
- Prefer one single tenant - perfect for student or working professional with good credit and rental history. - Single occupancy, no overnight guests. - 1 year lease. - Move in Cost - 1st month rent $1500 + security deposit $1500. - Shared utilities including PG&E, Water and Garbage, spilt cost among total number of occupants in the building. Internet is not shared. - No Pets, No Smoking, No Drugs, No Parties.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $1,500, while 1 bedroom homes...
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.