About the unit:
- 1 bedroom (13'x10.5') and 1 bath with shower (8'x5'), private unit,
- New modern finishes with laminate floor, spacious closet (6'x2').
- Washer/dryer in garage to be shared with another tenant.
- Ample street parking.
- Convenient location, 1 block from Muni bus 29 and 48 and 2 blocks from Muni line L, minutes to freeway 280.
- Quiet and peaceful neighborhood, easy access to St. Ignaius College Preparatory, Lowell High School and San Francisco State University.
Heating system: Heat: forced air
Year Built: 2017
Double Pane Windows
- Prefer one single tenant - perfect for student or working professional with good credit and rental history. - Single occupancy, no overnight guests. - 1 year lease. - Move in Cost - 1st month rent $1500 + security deposit $1500. - Shared utilities including PG&E, Water and Garbage, spilt cost among total number of occupants in the building. Internet is not shared. - No Pets, No Smoking, No Drugs, No Parties.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $1,500, while 1 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.