Tours available by appointment.
Beautiful 2-bed/2-bath featuring Brazilian Tigerwood flooring in living room, kitchen and dining room. 2 year old Stainmaster carpet in both bedrooms. Remodeled kitchen with maple cabinets, stainless sink, granite counter top, and reverse osmosis water system. Unit has an enclosed Lanai, community pool, walk-in storage unit, and in-unit laundry facilities.
An easy (less than 2 miles) bike ride away from the new Apple campus. Unit is also in great proximity to major freeways (280, 17/880, & 101) and expressways (San Tomas, Lawrence, Central) for commuters. Just a few blocks away from Santa Clara's Central Park, which features tennis courts, basketball courts, the International Swim Center, the Santa Clara City Library, and a lovely running trail. For entertainment, Santana Row is nearby, and Levi's Stadium is a 10 minute drive away. If you are sick of 'rental beige' walls in every room, this is the place for you!
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath
- 1,067 sq ft (NOT including enclosed Lanai and walk-in storage)
- 1 year or 6 Month Lease
- Deposit: 1.5 months rent
- Pets: No
- Parking: 2 Covered Carports, Off street
- Cooling: No
- Heating: Forced air
- Landlord pays for trash, sewer, and water. Tenant responsible for gas, electric, internet, etc.
- Flooring: Hardwood and Carpet
- Granite counter tops in kitchen
- Appliances Included: Microwave, Gas Range/Oven, Refrigerator/Freezer, Washer, Gas Dryer, Garbage Disposal
- Reverse osmosis water filtration system in kitchen
- Smoke Free
- Internet/Cable Ready
- Santa Clara City Utilities - which are lower than surrounding cities (PG&E only for gas)
- Sauna/Pool/Club House/Picnic Area
- Application available upon request.
- $25 required for credit check.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.