Friendly and quiet STUDENT rooming house 3+ blocks to UCB! Clean & spacious rooms with NO BUNK BEDS.
* Shared rooms only for FEMALES (NO PRIVATE ROOMS OR ROOMS LEFT FOR MALES) available immediately for Fall 2018/Spring 2019. Furnished shared rooms for females only with private or shared bath: $995-$1100/month per person including all utilities.
* Great location on South side of campus in the heart of dorms, fraternities & sororities.
* Short walking distance to all (including restaurants, shops, BART, campus, library and UCB dining hall).
* Remodeled MODERN shared kitchen with nice stainless steel appliances, assigned refrigerator and storage space. All small appliances, Keurig, pots, pans, cooking utensils provided. No meals (Dining Hall located a block away if you choose to purchase dining card from UCB).
* New shared coin-operated washer/dryer.
* All rooms furnished with at least a bed (NO Bunk beds), desk/chair, and dresser for every student with some additional furniture as space permits.
* All bathrooms remodeled and NICE!
* Common area TV room with basic cable provided.
* Professional weekly cleaning of common areas and bathrooms.
* Ironing board, iron, vacuum cleaner, and cleaning supplies provided.
* Half a block from the 51B, 49a/b bus stops to campus, Safeway and BART
* Non-smokers only. NO DRUGS. NO PARTIES. No pets.
* Rent includes furnishings, appliances and cooking necessities in kitchen, ALL UTILITIES, water, garbage, toilet paper, cleaning in common areas and wireless high speed internet.
* Outdoor area to park and lock bikes.
* Parking available on-site for additional $100/month.
* Security/Cleaning Deposit: $400 (refundable at end of lease).
For more info please email Darlene (owner/broker BRE#01115594). Or call Anna Lisa 650-203-4567. NO CALLS AFTER 9 PM PLEASE.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.