- New two story unit, built in 2009
- 1,643sf living space plus 274sf garage
- Convenient location close to major freeways, shopping, restaurants and downtown,
- Open Living floor plan,
- laminate floors, carpet on second floor,
- Master bedroom with own bathroom and a large walk in closet,
- Two bedrooms share one bathroom upstairs in the hall,
- Washer/Dryer hookups on the second floor.
- One bedroom on first floor can be used as an office or bedroom,
- Dishwasher, Gas Range, and over the range Microwave
- Large Refrigerator with filtered water and ice dispenser,
- Granite Counter tops in the kitchen and bathrooms,
- Central Heat & Air,
- Dual Pane Windows so freeway noise doesn't bother at all.
- Large Fenced Back Yard,
- Close to everything,
- Owner pays for sewer, garbage, water, lawn care
- Large driveway,
We will be having an OPEN HOUSE this weekend. Please make sure you qualify before contacting us.
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- No Section 8
- Credit Score over 600
- No prior evictions
- Good past landlord references.
To move in:
$45 Application fee, $1700 refundable security deposit, 1st month's rent.
Available to move in December 1st.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.