- If you are a student at Seattle University, review the rent options below
- The apartment is 10 minutes from Downtown Seattle and 5 minutes from Seattle University
- Attached garage available for parking 2 cars
- This is a 4 BR/2 BA Unit . Includes Living Room, Kitchen, Dining Area and Bathrooms.
- Grocery store and bus stop to Downtown Seattle/University right besides the apartment
- 20 mins bus ride to Amazon offices (3 bus lines available)
- Address: 2609 E Union St, Seattle, WA 98122
- Utility and Electricity Bills to be paid by tenants
- Lease term can be adjusted. Deposit is $3000
- Attached garage for parking available
- Rent options:
For 4-people: $1090/person/mo
For 6-people: $820/person/mo
For 8-people: $670/person/mo
Electricity not included in rent
Internet not included in rent
Laundry: In Unit
Tenants responsible for electricity, internet and other utilities
This room for rent is listed at $4,300, while rooms for rent...
This listing is cheaper than the average room for rent in Garfield by $43.
Students who live in this room at 2609 E Union Street #A attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Madrona Elementary School
Grades PK - 8
out of 10
Garfield High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.