Available July 1st!
Executive custom home in beautiful Prairie Hills! Off of Meredith and Sudbury, next to Heather Ridge. Built by Landmark Homes in 2014.
Spacious, LOTS of storage, open floor plan with eat in kitchen, gas fireplace, covered deck to backyard off of dining room.
- Harrisburg school district!
- THREE CAR GARAGE! Insulated and finished garage with electric remote doors
- 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths
- 3 bedrooms have large, walk in closets
- Garden view, finished basement with a large, 2nd family room and lots of storage
- 6ft Privacy fence in backyard
- 3,000 sq. ft + storage
- Coffered and trayed ceilings throughout, arched doorways, coved dining room ceiling, attention to details
- Covered deck off of kitchen with stairs to the backyard
- Gas fireplace with custom mantle
- Custom birch wood cabinetry throughout
- Tiled kitchen, baths, entry, laundry, and dining area
- Interior finishes done by Lee Douglas Interior Design.
- All stainless steel appliances: double fridge with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave, double granite sink with disposal. Eat-in kitchen island/bar.
- Master suite - Walk in tiled shower in master bath, double vanity vessel sinks, huge master walk in closet
- Laundry room / mud room on main floor with washer and dryer
- *pets considered with a pet rental fee of $55/mo and extra non refundable deposit
- *no-maintenance lawn and snow option available
1 month security deposit, background and credit check as part of the application process. 12 month lease.
See more pictures at www.keaneproperties.shutterfly.com
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.