Location, location, location - 95 Walk Score!
This newly remodeled condo, in the heart of Arlington's desirable Clarendon/Courthouse neighborhood, is a 5 minute walk to two Metro Stations (Clarendon & Courthouse), countless restaurants/bars and 2 minute walk to Whole Foods. The community is also conveniently located across the street from Arlington County's newly constructed Rocky Run Park!
- Newly remolded, spacious 1 bedroom/1 bathroom
- Updated kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances
- Hard wood flooring in main living area
- Private outdoor patio
- Staked washer and dryer in unit
- 2 large storage closets, in additional to the walk-in master bedroom closet
- Bright windows throughout unit with upgraded blinds
- Verizon Fios service available
- Spacious bedroom with walk-in closet
- Carpeted bedroom
- Bright window
- Bathroom features tub/shower and vanity with additional storage below
Barton Place Community Management:
Barton Place is a staked townhouse community with a healthy mix of owners and renters. The community's HOA is active and puts a lot of effort into making renters feel welcome and included in neighborhood events and news. The HOA covers landscaping, private trash & recycling, snow removal and general exterior maintenance. In addition to the HOA's management services, the condo is also privately managed by an on-site property manager available to assist as needed.
Parking: Rent includes 2 private off-street parking spots. The community also offers free guest parking, which is very rare for this neighborhood.
Local Transportation Options: Clarendon and Courthouse Metro Stations are a quick 5 minute walk. Several local bus routes (38B, 4B, ART 45 & etc.) and Capital Bikeshare stations nearby, too. More Transportation info:
Pets: Considered on a case by case basics.
Lease: 1 year minimum. 1 month rent security deposit required. Available August 1st
Pricing: $2,200 per month (includes 2 parking spots, water, trash/recycling and monthly HOA fees)
If interested, contact property manager via email or phone (814-392-3445). Evening and weekend showings available!