2 bedroom, 1 bath fully furnished unit in the lovely & quiet North Capitol neighborhood. Walk/bike to UW downtown or South Lake Union (Amazon). Unit is move-in ready and available for short or long term stays.
- Quick access to I-5 and 520
- View of the Montlake Cut
- Backyard deck
- Ample storage space
- California closets
- Fully furnished
- All kitchenware
- Towels & linens
- High-speed internet
- Weekly laundry service
- 1 Off-street parking space can be arranged for $100/month
- Utilities for water/electric is $100/month per person
- Non-refundable move-out cleaning fee of $150 per person
Price includes high speed internet and weekly laundry service. Tenant responsible for $100/month per person for utilities which includes gas/electric/water. Street parking readily available. Designated parking spot available for extra fee.
*These prices are based on average listing prices of all floorplans
This rental at 2419 11th Avenue #A is within the boundaries of Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District).
* School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.