2340 PACIFIC AVENUE #205 -- CROSS ST: FILLMORE
JUNIOR 1 BEDROOM IN EXCELLENT PACIFIC HEIGHTS LOCATION
Location, Location, Location! Walk right out your front door to Fillmore Street and all the shops and restaurants of Pacific Heights. Minutes to Union and Chestnut Street as well! Hardwood floors in this classic building! Tons of Natural Light!
Junior One Bedroom with Closet, One Bathroom with Stall Shower, Living Room, Kitchen with refrigerator, gas oven/stove. Parking available upon request.
- 1 Bedroom/1 Bathroom
- Kitchen Appliances Included
- Refinished Hardwood floors throughout
- 97 Walk Score: Safe and friendly neighborhood, daily errands do not require a car
- 88 Transit Score: Close to major Transit (22 Fillmore, 24 Divisadero, 41 Union)
- Short Walk to Webster Street Historic District, Lafayette Park and Alta Plaza Park
- Minutes from Fillmore, Chestnut and Union Street shops and restaurants
- 10 Minute Walk to Tech Shuttle Stops at Fillmore and Lombard or Pacific and Van Ness for
Google, Apple, Facebook, Yahoo, Ebay, EA and More!
Private Showings Available Anytime
-Water, Garbage and Heat Included
* Beds/Baths: 1BD/1BA
* Coin Operated Laundry in Building
* Garage Available upon Request
* Rent: $2,295.00
Brendan Landeck | (650) 483-5925 | Laurel Realty | BRE# 01905168
Garbage included in rent
Heating included in rent
Laundry: In Unit
Parking Spaces: 1
Water included in rent
At $2,295, this home is priced $872 cheaper than the current market rate for a 1 bedroom home in Pacific Heights.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.