OPEN HOUSE: 10/8, Sunday, 4.30-6.30 PM
This home is in a perfect location with access to shopping, public transportation and top elementary school (Sinott), Safe community overall.
Public park is at a walking distance, perfect for kids. A swimming pool in the community is useful on those hot summer days.
- 3 bed/2.5 bath, and 2-car garage
- Granite counter in kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Recently replaced dishwasher, and gas-powered cooking range
- Easy access to 680, future BART station, and Great Mall
- Tenant responsible for utilities
- Landlord responsible for HOA fees
- Security Deposit of one month's rent
- Minimum 1-year contract
- No pets
- Credit/background check with $25 application fee. To avoid fee, credit report is acceptable.
- Minimum credit score of 650, and gross monthly income of 3x rent
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.