OPEN HOUSE: 10/8, Sunday, 4.30-6.30 PM
This home is in a perfect location with access to shopping, public transportation and top elementary school (Sinott), Safe community overall.
Public park is at a walking distance, perfect for kids. A swimming pool in the community is useful on those hot summer days.
- 3 bed/2.5 bath, and 2-car garage
- Granite counter in kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Recently replaced dishwasher, and gas-powered cooking range
- Easy access to 680, future BART station, and Great Mall
- Tenant responsible for utilities
- Landlord responsible for HOA fees
- Security Deposit of one month's rent
- Minimum 1-year contract
- No pets
- Credit/background check with $25 application fee. To avoid fee, credit report is acceptable.
- Minimum credit score of 650, and gross monthly income of 3x rent
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.