This gorgeous studio has been my home for the last two years, and I am looking for a respectful renter (or two) to live here while I am gone. It is a very large studio, and laid out in a way that makes it feel like a 1 bedroom. My boyfriend and I lived here comfortably with a dog and several bikes, so it's definitely not too small for two people!
- 1 assigned parking spot
- several guest parking spots within the garage
- gym downstairs with brand new equipment as of this year
- hot tub and pool
- rec hall that you can rent for parties
- on site manager at the front desk m-f
- laundry in building
- top floor, corner unit makes for quiet living
- new stainless steel kitchen appliances
- HUGE bathroom
- chalkboard wall in the kitchen!
- potrero hill weather is rarely foggy
- water is included. other utilities are usually ~$20/month
- right next to 101 on ramp/great for commuters
- bus stops on every corner
- walking distance to restaurants on 24th st (mission) and 18th st (potrero)
Per building rules, you are allowed 1 cat or dog under 20 pounds. This is an awesome location if you are a dog owner. There are three parks within walking distance that are always filled with dogs (starr king open space preserve, mckinley square, and precita park).
As you may have noticed, this apartment is very close to the freeway. That was my biggest concern when buying the place, but not to worry! All of the windows in the unit face away from the freeway, and it is in a secluded corner that makes you not hear anything. I sleep with the windows open and don't hear any freeway noise.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.