Bay View House $2600/month; FURNISHED, 1 bed, 1.5 bath plus office, Bay views, available 11/15/17 - FURNISHED Cape Cod style pristine home; discounted rent of $2600 per month, discounted from $2675 for reporting any maintenance issues; SOME UTILITIES INCLUDED; 1 bedroom, 1.5 bath plus office, available about November 15, 2017; for a minimum six months, preferably one year or more, NO animals and this is a non-smoking property, both home and grounds. Security deposit of $3000, of which move-out clean of $200 miniumum will be deducted, determined by how the home is left. One month rent plus deposit due in advance at time lease is signed. Monthly cleaning of approximately $80 paid for by renter directly to cleaner is required by the cleaner specified by rental agency and part of the rental agreement. Cleaner is licensed and bonded and insured. This lovely 850 sf one bedroom + den, 1 and one-half bath, has great Monterey Bay views.
This darling "Cape Cod" style home known as Bay View House is a perfect home for someone attending Naval Postgraduate School, Defense Language Institute or Monterey Institute of International Studies, relocating, remodeling a home, as a corporate rental, or as a second home to call your own! Monterey Bay is seen from entry, living/dining areas, den/office.
1. Original beautiful wide-plank wood floor
2. Central forced-air gas heat.
3. Skylights in living and dining area.
4. Spacious island with kitchen cupboards that divides the living area from kitchen area
5. Master suite (queen bed) with adjoining full bath (shower over tub with glass door)
6. Office/den with desk, WiFi, and adjoining 1/2 bath "powder room" for your day visitors.
7. Flat screen TVs
8. Stacked washer/dryer
9. Fully furnished kitchen with apartment-sized dishwasher, small four- burner electric stove with oven, disposal, full-sized refrigerator
10. Two dining areas (one with Bay views and one with back yard view of beautiful oak tree, patio and garden).
11. Gardens cared for by owner's gardener; automatic drip watering system.
12. Two patio areas: sunny patio in back OR front garden.
13. The carport is for your single car. There is one locking storage closet in the carport, approximately 6X4X8 feet.
A drawing of interior rooms showing room sizes is available.
The following utilities are included: trash collection, yard care, sewerage charges. Renter pays water, gas and electric, cable TV and WiFi service.
Do NOT disturb occupants. If the occupant is disturbed, even approached in the yard or driveway, you will NOT be considered for this rental. This home may be seen only by advance appointment. This is NOT a short term rental. Scammers listing this property as a short term vacation will be reported to Federal and local authorities immediately. Call Agent, Barbara Kimball, BRE#01215764, at 831-809-1643 or e-mail to Barbara@carmel-cottage.com. Applications are available on-line at www.beaumontpropertymanagement.com
This listing is priced above the average 1 bedroom home in Pacific Grove by $794.
Students who live in this rental at 218 5th Street attend the following Pacific Grove Unf (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Robert Down Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Pacific Grove Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Pacific Grove High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.