Gorgeous Water & City Views From All Rooms! Newly Updated Seattle Downtown 2 Br/2 Bath/2 Deck Unit.
Wall of windows from every room capture exceptional Southwest facing views of Puget Sound, passing ferries, & colorful sunsets over the graceful Olympic Mountains. Romantic sparkling city lights at night!
- Spacious 2 BR unit in the heart of downtown Seattle w/ two large private decks. 270 degree view from Space Needle to downtown skyscrapers.
- Master bedroom includes private bath & dressing room.
- In-unit laundry features full sized washer and dryer.
- Newly remodeled. Open layout with luxury Lombardy Hickory flooring throughout.
- All utilities included (water, garbage, electricity, heating, basic cable).
- 1 secured parking spot inside the building garage included (typical cost $300/month in the neighborhood).
- Building includes outdoor pool, workout room, sauna, meeting space & lobby.
- Convenient transportation. Get anywhere via bus and light rail.
- Walk/Transit/Bike Score = 99/100/85. Cinerama, Pike Place Market, and downtown shopping district are all within 2 blocks. Dozens of bus routes plus the light rail take you virtually anywhere. Walking distance to Amazon, Seattle Center, SAM, and Central Library.
Call (425) 614-8689 to tour the unit anytime. Address: 2100 3rd Ave, #1302.
This listing is priced above the average 2 bedroom home in Belltown by $216.
Students who live in this rental at 2100 3rd Avenue attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Lowell Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Mcclure Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Garfield High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.